Thank you Icebreaker694 for the tag! If you haven’t already go check out her blog she creates amazing tags and is just a fantastic person.
- Rule 1: Thank the person who tagged you.
- Rule 2: Make up your own questions for the next person.
- Rule 3: Name your 10 things you can’t help but fangirl/fanboy over. Plus include gifs for each one.
- Rule 4: Answer the provided questions from the last person.
- Rule 5: List 5 bloggers who you nominate.
My questions for you:
What Fandom do you get the most excited about?
A Book or show you love but has no Fandom?
Show us your Fandom Merch!
What do you watch/read the most?
If you could meet and Actor or Author who would it be
My Questions and answers:
- Do you belong in more tv show/movie fandoms or more book fandoms?
I belong in more Book fandoms then TV, although I watch a far few TV shows book fandoms are my love!
2.Name every fandom that you belong in.
Every fandom?! Okay lets go:
- Harry Potter
- Hunger games
- Throne of Glass
- John Green
- Rainbow Rowell
- TMI, TID and nowww TDA!
- Anything DC & Marvel
- How I met your mother
3.What does the word fangirl/fanboy mean to you?
4.If you can meet any person or live in any book/tv show who/what would it be and why?
I would meet JK Rowling because she’s amazing and the queen of the world
in my eyes atleast. I would live in The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern I would love to travel with the circus and explore all the amazing attractions.
5.What tool do you use (Pinterest, Tumblr or anything else) that helps you with your inner fangirl/fanboy?
Pinterest mainly sometimes You Tube but I can spend hours on Pinterest, pinning and pinning and pinning.
I Cho Choo Choose you!:
- Louise @ Geniereads
- Lauren @ Wonderless reviews
- Calliope @ calliopethebookgoddess
- Kai @ blackcatkai
- Milou @ simplyabookdrunkardblog