Thank you Theresa @ thecalicobooks for this nomination! I think I’ve done it before but I love this tag because the questions are always different and fun to answer.
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator(s).
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. What book made you fall in love with reading?
I could go the boring road and say Dr Suess but the book that REALLY made me love reading was a toss-up between Chances by Jackie Colins and Heaven By Virginia Andrews, I choose Heaven because I ate this up in highschool. These books are the day time telly of books, so fantastic and a bit embarrassing to admit you love but seriously whats better than a little incest and poverty? okay that sounds a bit strange but her books are amazing to me and I’d love to go back and re-read them now just to see if I’d love them as much as I did.
2. Libraries or bookstores?
BOOKSTORES! I’m a book buying addict and no one is going to cure me of this addiction. I love collecting books and adding them to my overflowing bookshelf. Also I’m bad at library’s and hardly use my local one. It’s my goal to use it a bit more but my TBR is already out of control imagine if I started using the library?!
3. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
Okay so although I get super hyped for book to movie adaptations so I can share my love for books with my non reader friends I always hate the movie adaptation, okay that’s being a bit harsh lets just say strongly dis-like. So while were all leaving the cinema after a fine evening of socializing and my friends are talking about how much they loved a scene I am the person to say NO that scene wasn’t right what actually happens is…. so uh yeah I’m going to have to go with Harry Potter on this because although the books are so much more amazing the movies are some of my favorite movies of all times I mean c’mon look at baby Emma, Daniel, & Rupert
4. Aside from reading and blogging, what else do you enjoy?
Uhh there’s more than reading and blogging?! What is this sorcery! No I enjoy playing with my puppies. Lookit them aren’t they the sweetest little fluff balls you ever saw!
5. What is your favorite genre to read?
Fantasy. Seriously Magic, kick arse MC’s and Authors like V.E. Shwab, Sarah J Mass, J.K Rowling shall I go on?
6. Least favorite genre?
Hmmm I like to give all Genres a go but my least favorite genre has to be “Motivating Books” Not like great contemporary’s but ones that are like “We can motivate you to get rich” OR “Get motivated to live your best life and be inspired” I don’t know there just cheesy to me and seem like a big waste of my time.
7. Favorite non-bookish movie?
Oceans Eleven. I love Oceans Eleven and I’ve watched it a LOT of times, my favorite scene is this one it makes me laugh every time!
8. If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Oh Easy a Tardis and maybe a Doctor so we can see the universe as well as get all the books that I’m waiting to be released! and my house to be finished. I’m currently renovating and we’ve hit a hump I really need to get back into and start fixing things up but this weather is just making me want to curl up on the couch read and binge watch TV series.
9. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for 6 months now! Yes half a year. wow that’s gone fast, I plan on doing a 6 month anniversary post very soon!
10. What inspired you to start blogging?
Goodreads. I realized how much I liked writing reviews so I decided to go ahead and make a blog devoted to it and boy is it amazing. I love this community and my life has changed for the better reading everyone’s comments and being involved in the hype for new books and able to rave about them with others that have the same opinion as me its just wonderful 🙂
11. What book would you love to see become a movie?
This is hard because I want my books to be movies but I also want them not to destroy it so I’m going to imagine its a perfect world and go with Six of Crows. There is no way a movie would be able to do this beautiful book justice but imagine if one did! It would be fantastical and epic!
- Jill @ rantandraveaboutbooks
- Milou @ simplyabookdrunkard
- Amanda @ cover2covermom
- Shruti @ thisislit
- Charm @ theliteraryvessel
- Paige @ paigeturnerreads
- Elle @ ellebiblio
If you guys have done this one no need to do it again or if you’d like to answer the questions again go ahead and I can’t wait to see your answers!
My Questions for you!
*Rubs hands together* Okay lets get into this
- What is your favorite book you’ve read this year?
- Most anticipated release? ONLY ONE!
- Dinosaurs or Unicorns?
- What post of yours are you most proud of?
- What did you want to be when you were little and would you still like to be that if you could?
- Series or standalone?
- Favorite Genre(s) and why?
- Most played song on your phone or iPod?
- Give us a book recommendation you think everyone should read in their lifetime.
- Your favorite OTP (one true pairing)
- What does reading mean to you?