Hi Guys, Hi, Hello, G’day, Ooroo, Howarya, Howdy, Bonjore, Hey….
So I would just like to share a secrete with you guys. THERE ARE over 300 OF YOU NOW AND THAT IS THE MOST INSANE INSANITY IN THE SANE WORLD.
Okay I just needed to get that out, if you’re not ready for incoherent Casey (yes I know I am rarely coherent but today’s going to be no different guys)
To celebrate all of you fantastic humans following me I would firstly like to thank Wifi for making this possible…No I just joking, seriously I was going to do a whole Q&A but then my brain kinda went but what if no one has any questions so instead I’m taking the conceited road and sharing with you some facts about me.
If you would like a Q&A post let me know if there are any questions you’d like me to answer (blogging, bookish,lifewise, random) and if there enough I’ll do one of those too.
FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I only started reading YA this time last year!
I’ve basically caught up on every series though so that counts for something right?
- I read the Harry Potter series for the first time last year *gasps* I know I was a strange child that refused to read what everyone else was reading.
- When my Partner annoys me while I’m reading I start reading aloud (A technique I learnt from my Dad that has served me well to this day)
- I hated Maths in Highschool so I would just read a novel during class. My teacher didn’t care all too much to be honest she was just glad I wasn’t disrupting the class.
- I started a BookTube last month but haven’t done any promo for it because I’m an awkward potato on camera and I’m not sure what my plans are for it.
- I’m a serial reader; I will read a book back to back if I loved it a lot(most of the time I won’t put it on goodreads so it doesn’t count as my challenge)
- I read a lot, probably more than I actually should but hey who needs sleep right? *sips coffee*
- I hate Tea and I’m not a cat person, I mean aren’t these the staples of being a reader? I’ve never found a tea for me and while I like Cats, I prefer to own dogs.
- I’m a smart ass and have a deadpan humor I laugh at my own jokes which are basically all Dad jokes
- I’m not that big on Children, Most of my friends are pregnant and getting engaged and I’m just here still crying because all my Favorite Authors keep killing my precious babies
I love to blog and I can’t believe it took me this long to find something other than reading as a hobby I actually enjoy!
So not only have you followed me but now you’ve read these incredibly random facts so you are double insane and awesome. Thank you everyone and anyone who reads my rambles you seriously make my life happier!