Thank you to the wonderful Anya at longst0ryshort for nominating me for the Liebster award! Check out her Blog, giver her a follow share the love that the book community does so well!
So this award is a way of finding new blogs and getting to know smaller blogs, if your nominated just take the badge/button above and post it on your blog!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
What made you start your blog?
My love of books made me start this blog! I made a good reads and started connecting with the book community then branched out to bookstagram and now I’m here as well! I love everyone across my social media and my blogging/reviewing/bookstagram friends! thank you for being wonderful
Which fictional character would you want to be your best friend?
Celina from the throne of glass series, she’s bad-ass and such a good friend, I’d be bestie’s with her!
If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Just one! * cries of despair over fictional restriction that will never happen*
I’m going to cheat and say YA because in that genre there is contemporary, magic, sci-fi so I’ll still be super happy 😀
Immortality, love, super-strength, mind-reading or shape shifting. You can only choose one, which one?
Definitely Shape shifting, I could become anyone! or anything! I’d love to just choose to be a dog for the day or someone else in general. It would be hilarious and fun.
What fictional world would you like to live in?
I think everyone who is asked this question says the same thing: HARRY POTTER!
The wizard-ing world is so vast, intricate and simple at the same time everything in JK’s universe has a reason and works for a bigger cause. I love the idea of that, plus most of my other worlds are pretty dangerous I mean I love reading about the Hunger games but I am in NO WAY going to live there!
If you were stuck on a desert island, what is one book you’d want with you?
Just one! I’m going with Throne of Glass again I can read and read that series over and over! Sarah J maas is a god of a woman.
Do you have any hobbies?
YES! I blog (haha no seriously though) I read, I bake, I renovate and I run. I am seriously lacking in coordination so all team sports are out for me but I love to run long distance. I’m renovating my first home with my partner at the moment! (we brought a doer upper) so now renovating is a new hobby 🙂
What book do you wish would be made into a movie or TV series?
I don’t really like wishing, the movies and TV series never do the book justice. I guess if I had to choose I’ll go with SIX OF CROWS! This would definitely be an action packed movie!
What do you hope your career will be?
Well I’ve already had 2 careers so I’m not really hoping for anything now.
I’m a qualified baker and I am now in sales and marketing. I always wanted to be a baker but unfortunately I just do it for a hobby now as I developed a contact allergy to flour (the irony of life right?) I stuck out my apprenticeship in so much discomfort because I didn’t want to give up but in the end I had to do what was best for my health.
The last book you bought?
The last book I bought was Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and it was so so so good! go read it and yell at me or thank me latter!
A book that makes you cry every time?
A book that makes me cry? WOW so many books, I’m a crier guys.
November 9 by Colleen Hoover made me cry, TFIOS of course! Looking for Alaska by John Green, Alligent, The Hunger games, Harry potter. oh Harry potter made me cry way to many times the last 3 books were a massive bi-polar fest for me alternating between crying, happy, angry and ecstatic.
11 Random facts about me:
- I collect Smurf every things! I love the smurfs there smurftastic.
- I’m not a big talker to strangers (not like random people but like friends of friends) but I am a big talker once you get to know me!
- I have a paralyzing fear of bee’s (when I was in highschool someone caught a bee and through it at me so I went home) I just can’t deal with them, I have so many bee stories its not funny.
- I can’t dance unless I’m in the car! I don’t like moving my feet and hands at the same time I just get really aware of what I’m doing and it throws me off. Give me a car and some music and I’ll rock out to Bohemian Rhapsody and Rocky horror picture show and do all the moves.
- I have qualifications in baking, Sales and Marketing, hospitality, RSA,RSG, Drug and alcohol work, childcare and business management.
- I love villains more then heros and I CANNOT wait for suicide squad! bring on Jared Leto as the joker!
- Favorite desert is trifle! god I love trifle
- I’m hungry now from talking about this yummy food.
- I read around 10-15 books a month
- I will always have a book on me no matter what! you guys are welcome at anytime to ask me what I’m reading.
- I’m 21 and I still don’t have my drivers licence 😦 I plan on getting it this year!
I finished! whoo gosh that was longer the I expected it to be.
My questions for you!
- What Author do you own the most books from?
- What started you reading?
- What started you blogging?
- Your favorite fictional couple?
- A book you hate that everyone else loves?
- Books that made you want to throw them across the room (because of anger or feels)
- Favorite book quote?
- Favorite underrated book?
- If your house was flooding and you could only fit 5 books into you backpack to save them what would they be?
- Who do you like more? Batman or The Joker? Superman or Spiderman? Iron man or The hulk?
- What is your favorite book? *evil cackles*
I was also nominated for this award by Fe from some organised chaos and I will be posting the answer to her questions in my part 2 of this post!
Check put all these guys blogs ^^ they are all fantastically wonderful!
Have fun guys I hope you enjoy doing this as much as I did, can’t wait to see your posts 🙂