So as I mentioned on my part one of this award I was tagged a second time by Fe at someorganisedchaos and I really wanted to do her questions so I’m doing this in two parts 🙂
This award is a way of finding new blogs and getting to know smaller blogs, if your nominated just take the badge/button above and post it on your blog!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What’s your favourite reading drink?
I don’t really like tea, I’ve tried drinking it but can’t find one that’s for me
Where would you most like to live?
I like where I am to be honest, I live in Melbourne Australia and don’t think I’d ever get over the home sickness of living anywhere else
Paperback, hardback or ebook?
Paperback forever! I do buy hardbacks if they are my favorite books or if it is a first edition but I hate carrying them around there bulky and akward and I drop them on my face more the I’d like to admit.
What made you want to start a book blog?
My love of books made me start this blog! I made a good reads and started connecting with the book community then branched out to bookstagram and now I’m here as well! I love everyone across my social media and my blogging/reviewing/bookstagram friends! thank you for being wonderful
What’s your favourite genre?
Everything! but mostly YA, NA, Sci fi, Dystopian, Romances and Thrillers
Do you prefer borrowing from libraries or buying books?
Definitely buying, I have what some would call a “problem” I love to have all my books around me and I’m in the process of making my own little home library (no one can borrow books though but they may admire and look at them)
What was the first book you remember reading?
Green eggs and Ham by Dr Suess, I would sit and tell my dog bedtime stories when I was little and this would be my go to! I can still recite all the words 🙂
How do your organise your bookshelves? Organise? hmm I’m not sure I know that word sorry. No, really I’m currently renovating so my books are everywhere until my new bookshelf is built and then I think it’ll be by series and author.
What author, past or present, would you most like to meet? Oscar wilde, Harper lee and Sarah J Mass 3 of my favorite Authors
What is the last book that made you cry? November 9 by Colleen Hoove, I cried all the tears, happy, sad, angry, happy it was like a never ending cycle.
What book is next on your TBR? I just started reading Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins so Miss Mayham will be my next book after this one.
more Random facts about me:
- I own a Husky named Mia and a German shepherd named Sarge and they are my babies!
- I have been with my Partner since I was 14 I am now 21 and we own a house together.
- I would love to write a book but I get so overwhelmed that I never get past page 1.
- I was born a natural blond but started dying my hair from a young age, I am currently growing it out to my natural colour (which is a dirty blond now)
- Me and my brother look identical in our baby photos while my sister looks nothing like us! (I stand by the fact that shes adopted but my mum disagrees)
- I love scary rides, anything with Adrenalin involved I’m in.
- Punk rock and Aussie hip hop is my music of choice- favorite bands are (in no particular order) Linkin park, Blink 182, Simple plan, Fall out boy, Panic! at the disco, Hiltop hoods, Bliss n Eso, Good Charlotte, Sum 41, Red jumpsuit apparatus etc…
- I hardly drink alcohol but when I do its beer
- My proudest achievement to date has been running 5ks in 22 minutes and receiving the keys to our house.
- I finish a lot of books in one sitting!
- I read everywhere! Eating lunch, on the train, in the car (as a passenger), cooking diner, walking, on my exercise bike on my tea breaks, while watching TV. Seriously guys any spare time I have I’m reading that’s how I read 10-15+ books a month.
YAY part 2 done! I’m sorry to anyone else that tags me for this award but I don’t think I’ll be able to do it, I don’t have anymore Facts about me to give!
My questions for you!
- What Author do you own the most books from?
- What started you reading?
- What started you blogging?
- Your favorite fictional couple?
- A book you hate that everyone else loves?
- Books that made you want to throw them across the room (because of anger or feels)
- Favorite book quote?
- Favorite underrated book?
- If your house was flooding and you could only fit 5 books into you backpack to save them what would they be?
- Who do you like more? Batman or The Joker? Superman or Spiderman? Iron man or The hulk?
- What is your favorite book? *evil cackles*
I nominate: readeatquote, icebreaker694 , anovelplacetoread, girlwithapen and yalitreader
Have fun guys I hope you enjoy doing this as much as I did, can’t wait to see your posts 🙂
Happy Friday guys!
4 thoughts on “Liebster Award – Part 2”
Thank you for nominating me! And I was listening to Thor: The Dark World’s soundtrack when I saw your Thor gif ☺
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! so good 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person