Thank you icebreaker694 for creating and nominating me for this tag!
- Read through the Q&A.
- Answer the questions posted in your own post
- Choose at least 3 to 5 other bloggers to participate!
So here are icebreaker694’s questions
1. What book got you started on the path of YA?
I only started reading YA last year! (I’m 21 btw guys) I wish I had got into this more when I was younger! I read a lot of true stories and NA- Adult books in my teenage years and now I’m reading YA with a bit of middle grade thrown in once in a while! I’m a bit backwards but gosh I love YA now.
2. List 3 awesome book related gifs, add your own captions.
Fan Girling like:
When the Author kills a character for no necessary reason:
After action packed fights:
3. What was the latest series you finished?
The last Series I finished was Jenny Hans To all the boys I’ve loved before which is a duo-logy and FANTASTIC! You can check my review here if you like 🙂
4. What is one thing that you hate in YA? What is one thing you love?
I hate whiney, annoying female leads that HAVE to have a man to help them and indecisive MC’s.
I love it ALL!
5. Take this Buzzfeed quiz and post your results. The quiz is “Are You Able to Identify the Real YA Cover From the Fake?”
You’re a gold-standard bookworm! You can definitely identify your YA covers like a BOSS. Never stop getting your read on.
This was a good quiz! I never get perfect scores from buzz feed quizzes.
I nominate these guys down below!