Hi! Thank you icebreaker694 for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award 🙂 ! *hugs*
Rule 1: Show award on your blog
Rule 2: Thank the person who that has nominated you
Rule 3: Share seven facts about yourself
Rule 4: Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
Rule 5: Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
My 7 facts about me:
- My Favorite colour is Purple but ONLY on objects not clothes (well shoes and bags are okay)
- My Favorite past time *drum roll* *gasp* READING, I know its a shock sorry for that huge reveal I hope you guys are still okay to read on and haven’t collapsed from startle-ment .
- I am terrified of Bee’s and won’t go into my house or work if there is a bee near the door, I will wait until it leaves and then safely enter like a sane and health loving human being.
- My boyfriend is a huge gamer and I’m a huge reader. I don’t like to game and he doesn’t like to read but we both share the same taste in movies so it evens out nicely.
- I have so many scars on my arms from when I was a baker (apparently I couldn’t get it through my head that your NOT supposed to catch the bread tins when they fall, it was just instinctive that I save them with my forearms *eye roll*
- I love anything with superheros, sci fi or Magic. Movies, TV shows, Toys, Books you name it I love it.
- I shared a room with my older sister growing up and we fought contently about what TV show we wanted to watch. Once she pulled the “TV is half mine card” so I duct taped my side and said she can watch whatever she like now on half of the TV. Thank fully we now live in our own houses and get along much better now. I was a special kind of child 😄
I hope you enjoyed these Facts and they didn’t bore you too much! Whats your interesting or strange facts?
My nominations are:
- Kaye from annbibliocastro
- Catherine from escapebyreading
- Cat from thebookfinch
- Emma from lifewirexo
- Amanda from cover2covermom
- Angela from perpetualpages
- Marie from drizzleandhurricanebooks
- Beth from hellobeautifulbookblog
- Amy from inkyspells
- Louise from geniereads
- Madeline from thesffbookshelf
- Fadwa wordwoonders
- Morgan from happilyeverbookish
- RaeAnne from theloquaciousbibliophile
- Emma from shelfrespect
Some of you guys I’ve talked to and followed for a while but to a lot of you I haven’t been in contact much so this tag is just to get to know you a bit better and a reminder for me to go search through your posts and add to my already intimidating TBR! If you’ve already done this tag feel free to skip it!
Also just a quick update I am putting together some fun new posts, like discussions post and lists and I can’t wait to share them with you all 🙂
Have a great day people 😀