I seen this tag floating around and I was just had my eye out hoping I’d get tagged and BOOK! I can always rely on icebreaker694, if your not already following her you really should 😀
Okay now for the tag leeettttssss goooo!
1. “TALE AS OLD AS TIME” – A POPULAR THEME, TROPE OR SETTING YOU WILL NEVER GET BORED OF READING.
I love reading love stories, they can be cliche and sappy but if there well written than I have no problem picking them up again and again. I just started reading Kasie West and yes her books are a bit cheesy but I adored them!
I read The Fill in Boyfriend and On The Fence I’ll write a review for them soon!
2. BELLE – A BOOK YOU BOUGHT FOR IT’S BEAUTIFUL COVER THAT’S JUST AS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE TOO
I picked up The Girl Who Circumnavigated fairyland in a ship of her own making (wow say that 3 times fast) because its cover was beautiful and it was only $6 and the story is magical! One of my favorite narrators and I recommend this to anyone looking for a fairy tale story with great descriptions.
Click on the photo to read the synopsis
Simon VS The Homo Sapiens is SUCH a great book! I picked this up on a whim and didn’t read any reviews or the synopsis and I just loved it so very much.
Simon is a little Oreo eating sweetheart and I highly HIGHLY recommend this book also you must have Oreos on hand before you start it otherwise your going to want to go to the shop and get some once you start reading!
4. GASTON – A BOOK EVERYONE LOVES THAT YOU DON’T
Ugh Enders Game I absolutely HATED every moment of this book, the descriptions the Main Character the games, I liked nothing and don’t understand the hype around this.
I mean I’m a big sci-fy fan and I liked the idea of the plot but I didn’t enjoy any of it and won’t be picking up anything by this Author again..
5. LEFOU – A LOYAL SIDEKICK YOU CAN’T HELP BUT LOVE MORE THAN THEIR COUNTER PART.
Hermione my hunny! I know she is like a main character BUT not really we all know Harry’s the “star” but without Hermione those boys would be lost to the world. Also I really liked Luna Lovegood but not more then Harry.
Another special mention to Keji from the Shatter Me trilogy, he was hilarious and deep, made me crack up laughing and cry at the same time. I def liked him more then Adam!
6. MRS POTTS, CHIP, LUMIER & COGSWORTH – A BOOK THAT HELPED YOU THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME OR THAT TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING VALUABLE
Heaven by Virginia Andrews was my go to when I was a teenager and feeling the woes of teenagehood! I would dive into the life of the Castells and forget about my own.
Also a book that taught me a lot was To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee I adore this book and re-read it at least once a year.
The Graceling series, I mean I really liked the first book but the others are so fantastic! It always astounds me how many people haven’t read this series yet! If you like Fantasy with fantastic new world building and kick arse characters pick it up!
Click on the photo to add it to your TBR TODAY!
8. “BE OUR GUEST” – A FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE OVER FOR DINNER
Can I have them all over? No? Okay *sulks away* Just Joking so I’m going to make this a all female dinner party just coz!
- Celeana from Throne of Glass
- Manon from Heir of Fire (ToG 2)
- Tessa From Clockwork Angel
- Katsa from Graceling
- Arya Stark from Game of Thrones
- Hermione from Harry Potter
- Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic
I think all these guys would be a ball!
I’m tagging these guys, also if I was to have a dinner party you all would be invited!
- Gretchen @ chicnerdreads
- Jill @ rantandraveaboutbooks
- Charm @ Theliteraryvessel
- Lauren @ wonderlessreviews
- Milou @ simplyabookdrunkard
- Kai @ blackcatkai
- Kirsty @ kirstyreads
- Theresa @ thecalicobooks
- Calliopi @ calliopethebookgoddess
- Mel @ Rabid Reads