I was tagged by the lovely Milou over at simplyabookdrunkard for this award! Thank you Milou, go check out her post guys 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Include one meme and one quote you really like.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers to receive this award.
- Ask your nominees 3 UNIQUE questions.
- Add a link to the awards creator.
- If you could witness any moment in time, what would it be?
I would love to see the Roman empire at its peak, I think it would be really interesting (as long as I couldn’t be killed)
- Your house is on fire and you can only save one thing, what would you take? (Don’t worry, your family/friends/pets/etc. are safe)
I would take my BOOKS OF COURSE! I was going to say hard drive but everything’s backed up to icloud so I’m good on the photo’s/ important stuffs. I think the real question is how many books am I going to be able to carry out of a window?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever done (or are willing to share…)
Hmm what type of weird? like gross weird or over the top weird? OH I KNOW, I KNOW!
So my sister once told me that freckles(you know the little ball of chocolate with 100’s and 1000’s on top?) This one >
Yeah so as a kid I was told they were called Freckles because your supposed to lick them and then press them on your checks and it gives you multi colored freckles, It works and I thought it was cool, I was 17 when someone informed me that I was the only child doing this. I stand by the fact that my sister had some sound reasoning to back up this lie and I kind of appreciate that she kept it going for a good 8 years.
My Mum also made my Sister and I “paint” the wood fence with water in summer to keep us busy and then have us start again once it dried off.
Thank you for the Tag! I’m not going to tag anyone but if you feel like doing this feel free to answer the questions above as they were fantastic 🙂