I was tagged by Icebreaker694 for this tag. Thank you! Also if you’re not following her yet why? Her blogs fantastic and she never fails to tag people in really awesome tags 🙂
1. Have you ever damaged a book?
Intentionally? I used to be a spine cracker *boo hiss* I know, I just didn’t really care about my books would dog ear, bend, and eventually re buy them because they had fallen to pieces.
Also my aircon leaked once and only damaged my copy of 50 shades of Gray and I was more than okay with that 😄
2. Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
NO! I take such great care of borrowed books and would buy a new one rather than give back a damaged book.
3. How long does it take you to read a book?
If it’s a 300 page contemporary I can be done in a few hours but in generally I’d say it takes my 2-3 days.
4. Books that you haven’t finished?
These are books I DNF’s mainly because I wasn’t in the mood I will finish them eventually. Well maybe not Crystal Kingdom because that book make me want to throw it across a room but I literally only have 10 pages left in it.
5. Hyped/popular books you
didn’ t like only thought were OK?
The Uglies series! I really dis liked the Main Character and was so tired of her by the end of the series it really made me dis like the story. The plot line is OK I guess by the characters just didn’t do it for me.
6. Is there a book you wouldn’t tell anyone you were reading?
Nope! I read proud and loud (only not that loud because silent reading is faster)
7. How many books do you own?
400+? I’m not that sure but lets just say it A LOT! And I have read a fair few of them to so that’s a plus.
8. Are you a fast or slow reader?
9. Do you like to buddy read?
Yes! But I never properly buddy read, me and my friend will read a book around the same time and discuss but I’ve never read chapter for chapter and discussed it with anyone. I’d love to do it though.
10. Do you read better in your head or out loud?
In my head, in my heeaaddd, Zombie, Zombie, Zom bie-bie-bie (It’s a song for all those that can’t read my amazing tune writing)
11. If you were only allowed to own ONE book, what would it be and why?
Wait? One physical book? Do e-books count? GAH I’m not sure! I’m going to go with Illuminae because imagine reading this on a e-book. I also went with the scenario that I’m aloud ebooks because I don’t think I could live without any form of reading material.
It’s just so beautiful *heart eyes* I can not wait to read GEMINA so I can stare at its prettiness too!
- Ari @ The Daydreaming Bookworm
- Carrie @ Carries Book Reviews
- Gretchen @ Chic Nerd Reads
- Sophie @ Book Wish
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Amanda @ Cover 2 Cover Mom
- Kirstie @ Upside Down Books
If you’ve done the tag skip it but leave me your link so I can read it!
P.S To anyone that still hasn’t read Illuminae… seriously guys pick it up!